Nowadays the international cooperation division realizes a complex of organizingl and technical functions for ensuring and developing external relations of university with foreign partners in the framework of D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan State Technical University international relations program.
Major goal of organizing and functioning of international cooperation division is aimed to create and develop efficient system of management and determination of complex problems, related to organizing representation of University at the international level.
- Realization of government politics of development education area in framework of Bologna process.
- Development and implementation of complex target programs on perfection of international cooperation.
- Information gathering, research and development of analytic materials of the world's major trends in the development of education.
- Organization of activity on adoption of universal international educational system depended on universities-partners of EKSTU.
- Participation on preparing to specialized accreditation of educational programs.
- Arrangement of conditions on improving of proficiency in languages of faculty.
- Selections of students for studying in worlds best universities.
- Cooperation for satisfying of educational, economical, everyday needs for foreign citizens in period of education, work activity and research activity within borders of Republic of Kazakhstan.
Functions of Branch of International relations
- Development of university international activity strategy, implement of EKSTU into international educational and scientific area, realizing of activities on international relations improvement in area of preparing of specialists, growth of qualification of faculty, common methodical and scientific programs, publishing activity and other direct agreements with foreign partners.
- Preparing of the agreement texts with foreign partners and introduction of proposals, and taking control on its realization.
- Arrangement and realizing activity on searching and involvement of educational and scientific scholarships of international organizations to university.
- Ensuring of faculty staff and students exchange between university and its partners by international educational and scientific paths.
- Realizing common control on education, training, work activity, accommodation, and observance of passport regime of students and faculty staff from foreign countries.
- Consulting of faculty staff, students and foreign citizens on consular and visa service.
- Organization of welcoming and stay of foreign delegations in University, preparing of visit program, expenses budget of welcoming delegations, participation in solving possible problems of foreign citizens stay in Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Gathering information of international market of educational programs, strategic partners of university, sphere of interests of university, its analysis.
- Organizing constant communication paths with foreign partners of University by applying modern communication technologies.
- Making written summary of communications with foreign citizens and transferring of copies to SSPU of university.
- Compiling regime problems references and transferring to SSPU of university.